Yong Yap Properties is proud to announce the release of a superbly appointed studio apartment at 163 Sisowath Quay with original art deco tiling and furniture.
Secure access is gained directly from the street into the lobby with an elevator and the original, gracefully curved staircase to all floors.
Despite a modest 60m2 floor area, the four metre ceiling gives an uplifting feeling of space. Rich art deco tiling and hand-crafted woodwork and furniture throughout the studio apartment are reminiscent of the halcyon days of Phnom Penh. Tenants have the option of fully/part furnished or unfurnished.
The kitchen and bathroom are both well appointed with modern appliances and the entire apartment is air-conditioned with a ceiling fan to ensure comfort – even at the height of summer.
The mezzanine level sleeping area has generous storage (with plenty of shelving and clothes hanging space) and, being at the rear of the building, is a quiet and private haven.
Management fees cover the following:
- Security: Digicode door and intercom system, including a team of four guards working in shifts who have been with the building for 14 years. Not only are they completely trustworthy, but tenants are welcome to direct any queries or concerns to any of the guards.
- Maintenance: All maintenance is managed by the building and tenants are encouraged to raise any concerns for the technicians to promptly attend to. The air-conditioning units are serviced every two months (cleaning, gas refill, etc.).
- Elevator: Maintenance of elevator in 163, which is the only residential building on Sisowath Quay with such equipment.
- Cleaning of common areas
The owners of the building are proud of what is on offer and believes it is what separates this building from many in Riverside. Tenants usually hold longer term leases and come from all corners of the globe.
Security, personal safety and comfort are the primary concerns of the owner and in the 14 years of operation, there have never been any security issues.
Immediate inspection is a must. This property will not be vacant for long!
- One bedroom on mezzanine level
- Fourth floor of six floors
- Open space living/dining/kitchen area with 4m high ceiling gives a sense of grandeur
- Western-style and well-presented kitchen and bathroom
- Art-deco styling and original tile flooring
- Lift and stair access
- 24 hour security
- High speed internet and cable TV available at an additional charge
- Sisowath Quay between Street 118 and 110
- Bars, mini marts, restaurants and hotels in the immediate vicinity
- Night Market barely two minutes’ walk away