- This turnkey business has been in operation as a successful riverside hotel and restaurant for five years
- It has easy access to the best tourist sites – Royal Palace, National Museum, Naga World, Ounalom Pagoda and Tonle Sap River
- Most rooms have been fully occupied in the high season and around 60% in the low season
- There are 15 rooms in total with three types – five balcony rooms, two VIP rooms and eight twin / standard rooms priced at $30 – $50.
- Revenue from rooms is approx. $11,000 (low season) to $18,000 (high season)
- Hotel has an elevator to all floors, excluding the Rooftop Sky Bar / Restaurant
- Revenue of the Sky Bar ranges from $2,500/month (low season) to $4,500/month (high season)
- Massage services offered as part of the business