This large and well-designed apartment is the perfect space for the stylish urbanite wanting to be in the heart of the action, yet wanting a tranquil abode to retire to or entertain guests in. Natural and artificial light has been cleverly brought into every space, with designer furniture and modern conveniences making this apartment stand apart from the rest.
One bedroom is tucked nicely on a private mezzanine level, with another peacefully positioned at the rear of the apartment. A separate bathroom services both bedrooms with a WC and shower conveniently separate and private.
A central atrium/courtyard brings natural light into the heart of the space and a glass door creates a noise buffer between the sleeping quarters and the main living/dining area leading onto a balcony looking over Street 136.
A small laundry room, tucked away out of sight, well-equipped kitchen and smart lighting throughout makes this living environment a simple, yet luxurious experience in Phnom Penh’s night life district.
Not to be missed!
- Two bedrooms and one bathroom
- First floor of two floors
- Each bedroom with windows
- Open space living room with high ceiling gives a sense of style and soaring space
- Plenty of natural light throughout
- Western-style and well-organised kitchen
- Good sized balcony overlooking the street action
- Street 136 between Street 5 and Sisowath Quay
- Bars, mini marts, restaurants and hotels in the immediate vicinity
- One minute walk to the ever popular riverfront
- Kandal Market barely two minutes’ walk