Renting an apartment in Phnom Penh is a relatively straight forward process and to make a smooth and stress-free process, you will need to determine when you plan to move in, for how long, your price range and other features important to you (such as outdoor area, large kitchen, pets, etc.).
Once you have have this, we will help you further by:
• Discussing your requirements in detail and highlighting aspects you may not have considered
• Shortlisting properties that meet your requirements
• Email links for you to see which you like to view
• Organising viewings of the properties you are interested in
• Negotiating terms and proceed with the paperwork
• You will need to present your passport and a deposit (usually one month rent equivalent)
• Inspecting the apartment and completing an inventory list (if applicable)
As soon as you have paid the first month’s rent, you get the keys and it’s all yours!